The ‘MA80‘ is a compact Mini Amplifier providing 80W Mono Output at 4Ω (low impedance).
Designed for integration into commercial audio installations and AV systems where de-centralisation of the system component is an advantage. It is intended as an “install and forget” component and is small enough to be fitted into a wall or ceiling void, or directly adjacent to a projector, flat screen or loudspeaker.
Fitted with a Microphone Input with EQ and input gain adjustment, a further two line inputs, an RL-1 remote wall plate connection, music mute connection & dip switch settings providing Line 1 priority and mic priority switching in addition to switching on/off of the RL-1 functionality.
The ‘MA80‘ is powered internally via 100-240V SMPS.
- Music Mute
- Music EQ Plus
- Line 1 over Line 2 Priority
- APD – Auto Awake & Hibernation
- Integrated Universal Power Supply
- ENERGY STAR ® Tested & Certified
- Dynamic Clip, Thermal & Short Protection
- Microphone Input with EQ and Input Gain
- Ethernet /RS-232 Level/Source/EQ Control
- 1 x 80W, 4Ω Output (<1% THD @ Full Output)