The ‘MA80E‘ is a Mini Amplifier providing 80W Mono Output at 4Ω (low impedance).
Designed for integration into commercial audio installations and AV systems where de-centralisation of the system component is an advantage. It is intended as an “install and forget” component and is small enough to be fitted into a wall or ceiling void, or directly adjacent to a projector, flat screen or loudspeaker.
The amplifier is fitted with a Microphone input with EQ and input gain adjustment, two line inputs for music sources, and the ever popular, Facility Port input allowing connection of the LM-2 Input Module Wall Plates/BT-1F Bluetooth Audio Wireless Input Module – which provides a multitude of input possibilities for virtually any small system requirements.
The ‘MA80E‘ is powered internally via 100-240V SMPS. There is an optional 20mm Flexible Conduit Kit available (CA947034) for fire protection.
- Music Mute
- Music EQ Plus
- Line 1 over Line 2 Priority
- APD – Auto Awake & Hibernation
- Integrated Universal Power Supply
- ENERGY STAR ® Tested & Certified
- Dynamic Clip, Thermal & Short Protection
- Microphone Input with EQ and Input Gain
- Ethernet /RS-232 Level/Source/EQ Control
- 1 x 80W, 4Ω Output (<1% THD @ Full Output)