The ‘46-120 Media 4-Zone Integrated Mixer Amplifier’ provides individual source selection and volume control of up to six audio sources and two microphone inputs across four zones. Each zone is provided with 120W – 4Ω output, or 120W – 70/100V output, with optional internal transformer modules.
Source selection and volume level control for each zone can be made via the front panel or remotely with the connection of an optional RSL-6/RSL-6A Remote Source/Volume Select controller. An automatic stand-by function reduces power consumption when not in use and a remote power down function makes the 46/120 suitable for numerous applications in retail, leisure, education & hospitality.
Analogue paging functionality to individual or all zones is available with the optional PM-Series paging microphones. Not to mention, the onboard Media-Player allows playback of MP3/WMA content from an SD Card or USB Flash Drive, selectable in each of the four zones.
The ‘CDI-46 Optional Digital Interface Module‘ provides digital paging connection via RJ-45, Ethernet Interface (TCP/IP) & RS-232 connection.
- 6 Stereo Line-Inputs
- 4 x 120W Output per zone
- Music on Hold/Utility Output
- Auto Stand-By Mode Function
- Facility Input via RJ-45 for LM-2 on Zone 1
- 2 Microphone Inputs with priority option
- Optional Paging Microphone with Chime Available
- Optional 120W 70/100W Internal Transformer
- Remote Music Mute Function for Fire Alarm Interface
- Remote Music Level and Source Selection via RSL-6/RSL-6A
- Optional EQ Module for Bose, Amina & Active Audio Loudspeakers
- Optional Digital Paging/RS-232/Ethernet/TCP/IP Card: CDI-46