The ‘46-120T Media 4-Zone Integrated Mixer Amplifier‘ provides individual source selection and volume control of up to six audio sources and two microphone inputs across four zones. Each zone is provided with 120W – 4Ω output, or 120W – 70/100V output, with internal transformer modules pre-installed.
Source selection and volume level control for each zone can be made via the front panel or remotely with the connection of an optional RSL-6/RSL-6A Remote Source/Volume Select controller. An automatic stand-by function reduces power consumption when not in use and a remote power down function makes the 46/120T Media suitable for numerous applications in retail, leisure, education and hospitality.
Analogue paging functionality to individual or all zones is available with the optional PM-Series paging microphones. Not to mention, the onboard Media-Player allows playback of MP3/WMA content from an SD Card or USB Flash Drive, selectable in each of the four zones.
The ‘CDI-46 Optional Digital Interface Module‘ provides digital paging connection via RJ-45, Ethernet Interface (TCP/IP) & RS-232 connection.
- 6 Stereo Line-Inputs
- 4 x 120W Output per zone
- Music on Hold/Utility Output
- Auto Stand-By Mode Function
- Facility Input via RJ-45 for LM-2 on Zone 1
- 2 Microphone Inputs with priority option
- Optional Paging Microphone with Chime Available
- Optional 120W 70/100W Internal Transformer
- Remote Music Mute Function for Fire Alarm Interface
- Remote Music Level and Source Selection via RSL-6/RSL-6A
- Optional EQ Module for Bose, Amina & Active Audio Loudspeakers
- Optional Digital Paging/RS-232/Ethernet/TCP/IP Card: CDI-46