The Penton TERRA-EX is a versatile IP Audio Decoder, principally used for paging, intercom, audio routing, alongside pre-recorded/scheduled announcements and VoIP communication. This particular module can be utilised by receiving digitised audio from a network and providing an analogue output with I/O or optional RS232 control.
The Penton TERRA-EX’s most notable features include: integrated shoutcast/icecast decoding, scheduler and internal storage, to name a few. An optional USB interface is also available, if required.
- Power LED and Status LED indicators
- 2 Balanced Line Outputs (1 stereo or 2 mono)
- Single CAT5/6 cable connectivity for audio & control
- 1 Stereo Line Output; 3.5 mm mini-jack for headphone
- USB 2.0 interface for music/message storage, playback and recording
0.433 kg, or 433g
104 mm D x 32 mm H x 109 mm W
To view additional information, be sure to check out the Data Sheets below.