The Contacta portable induction loop system has been designed specifically to aid communication with hearing impaired people who have the “T” position on their hearing aid. Provides versatile desktop induction loop assistance for hearing aid wearers.
This induction loop unit is powered by a rechargeable battery and is always ready for immediate use if charged. No installation works are required.
Once switched on, the unit can be left on standby all day and re-charged at night, or plugged in to the mains – ready and available for immediate use. Hearing aid wearers only have to switch their device to the ‘T’ or telecoil position to hear speech clearly, with little or no background noise.
Contacta Portable InfoLoop induction loop can be used on a one-to-one basis or in meeting room locations. The electro-magnetic field extends to a maximum of 1.2m radius from the unit.
- Easy to use
- Neat and compact
- Simple, neat solution
- No installation work required
- Unobtrusive, effective, inclusive
- Home Visits
- Interview Areas
- Meeting Rooms
- Reception Desks
- Customer Service Counters
- Situations where a loop facility is only occasionally required
- Microphone: Electret capsule
- Power: Rechargeable 12V NiMH battery
- Size: (approx.) 270mm x 250mm x 110mm
- Battery Life: (approx.) 4 hours continuous use
- Magnetic Field Coverage Area: (approx.) 4ft / 1.2m
- Connections: External audio in – 3.5mm jack plug socket. DC power – 2.1mm DC jack plug socket