The Trantec S5 Series is based upon the award winning S6000, widely used in theatre and broadcast, the S5 Series promises a powerful set of features combined with an exceptional performance/cost ratio. For venues of any size, we suggest you check out the specifications of this remarkable system.
The S5.5 from Trantec, one of the latest multi channel UHF products, is the big brother of the successful S5.3 system; it has 35MHz of bandwidth that will enable you to run up to 24 channels simultaneously at a price you will find hard to match.
This unique Trantec product will appeal to following markets:- aerobic instructors, amateur dramatics, audio visual, broadcast, churches, djs, musicians, pro audio, schools, theatres and many many more
- High quality, true-diversity operation
- Up to 24 Simultaneous Channels
- Frequency scan facility
- USB based computer monitoring
- Integral triple tone grip/noise and signal strength mute circuit
- Simple programming of transmitter with in-built Infra-red
- Clear and intuitive LCD displays on both transmitters and receivers
- Single AA operation of transmitters with battery life of over 10 hours
- Credit card size beltpack transmitters
- Professional metal enclosures for both transmitters and receiver
S5.5 System Specification
- AF Frequency response: 50Hz -20KHz
- Dynamic Range: >110dBA
- Fully meets the requirements of ETSI 300-422 and FCC Pt74.
- Graphic LCD, display jog wheel, IR data link and headphone monitor.
- Type: Dual Diversity featuring PLL Dual conversion receivers
- IF Freq: 1st IF 55.875MHz, 2nd IF 10.7MHz
- Sensitivity: <1 microvolt/12dB SINAD
- 1st Image: >7dB
- RSSI range: 10 steps 30dB range
- Antenna Inputs: TNC 50 Ohm
- AF switches: Low Cut – High Boost – Phase Reversal
- Output Level: XLR Line +15dBm max. XLR Mic -25dBm max.
- Unbal 1/4″ jack socket +9dBm max
- Antenna Phantom: 9V @ 60mA short circuit protected on each RF port
- Bank Specification: 10 Banks x 24 Channels
- Infra-Red Link: Range 15cm max
- Computer Interface(USB): Monitoring of RF, AF and Transmitter Battery status
- Full frequency management
- Rear Panel connections: RF input,
- AF XLR and 1/4inch Jack output, PC USB port, DC jack.
- Power Consumption: 300mA @ 12Vdc nominal
- Enclosure type: 19inch 1U 1/2 width Rack
S5.5HTXD Handheld Transmitter Fully Synthesised UHF Transmitters with features including:
- Integral LCD, IR data link,
- Battery status indicator,
- Audio multistage attenuator,
- Microphone mute switch.
- Battery Life: 10Hrs Typical, Single AA cell
- Handheld Cartridge type High quality directional Dynamic or Condenser capsule.
- RF Bandwidth: < 200KHz
- Antenna Type: Integral
- Enclosure type: Full metal construction