The Trantec S5.5HD is an exceptional UHF Multi Frequency Handheld System, based upon the award-winning S6000, widely used in theatre and broadcast. This series promises a powerful set of features combined with unrivalled performance/cost ratio. For venues of any size, we suggest you check out the specifications of this remarkable system.
The S5.5 from Trantec, one of the latest multi-channel UHF products, is the big brother of the successful S5.3 system; it has 35MHz of bandwidth that will enable you to run up to 24 channels simultaneously at a price you will find hard to match.
The system comes set to G01/Channel 38 frequencies, which are 606 – 614MHz. This unique Trantec product will appeal to following markets: aerobic instructors, amateur dramatics, audio visual, broadcast, churches, DJs, musicians, pro audio, schools, theatres and many more.
- Frequency scan facility
- Up to 24 simultaneous channels
- USB based computer monitoring
- High quality, true-diversity operation
- Credit card size beltpack transmitters
- Simple programming of transmitter with in-built Infra-red
- Integral triple tone grip/noise and signal strength mute circuit
- Professional metal enclosures for both transmitters and receiver
- Clear and intuitive LCD displays on both transmitters and receivers
- Single AA operation of transmitters with battery life of over 10 hours
- Sensitivity: <1 μV/12dB SINAD
- Antenna Inputs: TNC 50 Ohm
- Enclosure Type: 19” 1U ½ width Rack
- Bank Specification: 10 Banks x 24 Channels
- Power Consumption: 300mA @ 12Vdc nominal
- IF Frequency: 1st IF 55.875MHz, 2nd IF 10.7MHz
- Type: Dual Diversity featuring PLL Dual conversion receivers
- Antenna Phantom: 9V @ 60mA short circuit protected on each RF port
- Rear Panel Connections: RF input, AF XLR and 1/4inch Jack output, PC USB port, DC jack
- Output Level: XLR Line = +15dBm max. XLR Mic = -25dBm max. Unbal 1/4″ jack socket = +9dBm max