The ‘CX163‘ is ideal for leisure, licensed and retail venues providing six stereo line level inputs; one microphone input with paging mic for each zone. The CX163 has 2 stereo zone outputs 1 mono utility output (ideal for utility areas such as toilets and foyers).
Music level can be controlled remotely by the RL-1 on both stereo zones and when operating in mono, each zone can be split into two sub-zones each with its own remote level control (RL-1). Once installed, this compact 1U unit is extremely simple and convenient to operate.
- 6 stereo line inputs
- 2 zone stereo mixer with mono utility output
- Both stereo zones can be configured to run as mono
- Utility output is constant OdB
- Utility music source is selectable via internal jumper
- Line 6 priority over other input sources in zone 1 only
- Microphone access contacts for paging to all 3 zones
- 100Hz high pass filter on all microphone inputs
- Two band microphone EQ
- Remote level control in each zone using RL1
- Front panel controls give microphone level, music source and volume
- Remote music mute
- EQ card option