The Yamaha RSiO64–D is a Rack-Mountable Dante to MY Card Converter, featuring a height of 2U. Essenitally, its an Audio Interface that can convert between Dante and Mini-YGDAI formats for up to 64 inputs and 64 outputs. It also provides versatile routing capabilities too.
Four Mini-YGDAI slots allow cards for a wide variety of input/output formats, as well as processing functions to be connected to a Dante network for live sound, broadcast, recording, post production, and other applications. Remote support setup from CL and QL series consoles is included.
- EXT DC INPUT for redundant power supplies
- Supports Dante redundancy (Primary/Secondary)
- Sample rate converters for all four Mini-YGDAI slots
- Supports matrix patching from R Remote V3 or a CL/QL series console
- Accepts a wide range of Mini-YGDAI input/output and processing cards)
44.1/48/88.2/96 kHz = +4.1667%, +0.1%, –0.1%, –4.0% (±200ppm)
SRC Lock Range
39.7 kHz – 101.7 kHz
Sample Rate Ratio Limit
1:2.6 to 2.6:1
100-240V, 50/60 Hz
Operating Temperature Range
0℃ – 40℃
Storage Temperature Range
-20℃ – 60℃
6.1 kg or 13.4 lbs
480 mm W x 88 mm H x 365 mm D
To view additional information, be sure to check out the Data Sheets below.