The Yamaha DUGAN-MY16 is a remarkable 16-Channel Automatic Microphone Mixing Controller Card. This particular product also tracks unscripted dialogue, whilst maintaining consistent system gain for up to 16 open mics.
Sound engineers can now manage multiple live mics without continually riding individual faders. Automatic detection from the active mics ensures rapid cross-fades without distracting sonic noise. With the Dugan-MY16, cueing mistakes and late fade-ups are a thing of the past.
- Can function as an 8-channel Auto Mixer, + 8-channel ADAT Interface
- Automatic detection of active mics with automatic control of individual channel and overall gain
- Dugan Control Panel software application provides remote control and level monitoring capability
- Up to 8 cards can be used simultaneously to handle up to 128 channels at 48 kHz, or 64 channels at 96 kHz
- Effective background noise and feedback suppression without the need for noise-gate type threshold level settings
To view additional information, be sure to check out the Data Sheets below.