The Cloud LM-2 comes in three fixing variants: LM-2 (UK 2 Gang), LM-2A (USA 2 Gang) & LM-2D (German). This Active Input Plate allows easy connection of a Microphone and/or Line Level Input with Remote Source and Volume Control. Available in Black or White and connects directly via RJ45 connector to any Cloud model with a Facility Port Socket.
Due to the simplistic topology, the cable runs can be up to 1.5km long.
The first RJ45 socket allows an LM-2 Active Wall Plate to be connected per zone via Screened Cat-5 cabling. The second RJ-45 socket on the LM-2 allows a second LM-2 to be daisy-chained using the LINK function and sums the audio in the zone.
The LM-2 is regularly used for presentations in seminar/conference suites, hotel ballrooms, multipurpose hospitality settings and outdoor events.
- Mic Input w/ Local Level Control
- Allows easy connection of portable devices
- Ideal for Seminars, Lectures and Conferences
- Addition of a 3.5mm Stereo Input Socket on the front panel
- Includes 2 RJ45 (Cat-5) sockets on rear panel (minimum of SCREENED CAT5e cable)