The Ampetronic MLD9 is the new global benchmark for professional audio induction loop systems. The elegant, sturdy units feature the most compact design on the market, requiring only a single 19″ rack mount. This product provides the highest output available in any dual channel loop driver and is capable of driving a wide variety of multiple loop configurations from multiple simple loops to phase shifted array systems for the most challenging requirements.
With an Ampetronic MultiLoop™ Low Loss design, the MLD9 will drive an area up to 3,300m2, or can be used to drive two perimeter looped areas of up to 1,300m2 each. The MLD9 also features Class G technology which halves power consumption and heat dissipation. Designed to provide optimum efficiency and ample current for standard compliant field strength, coupled with unmatched voltage headroom to ensure crystal clear sound reproduction without clipping or distortion at practical loads.
- The flexibility of Ampetronic MLD units allows each output channel to drive separate loops, or two drive two overlaid loop patterns, with or without the selectable phase shift between the two channels.
- Two separate simple area loops (or perimeter loops) can be driven at the same phase or with 90° phase shift. This can be used to cover large areas with no metal losses, or multiple different areas in the same facility.
- Two loop layouts can be driven configured as multiple loop segments with or without phase shift. Simple array, low loss array or low spill array designs can create different performance to optimise field strength over any area, and minimise loop ‘spill’ for adjacent systems or for confidentiality.
MultiLoop™ Low Loss Systems are used to:
- Drive large areas where perimeter loops cause too much variation.
MultiLoop™ Low Spill Systems are used to:
- Perform the same tasks as a Low Loss systems, but also minimise ‘spill’– confines signal to within 1.5m of looped area, suitable for adjacent rooms e.g. cinemas, classrooms, or confidential applications.
- Automatic Gain Control
- Rack mount or free standing installation
- High efficiency Class-G amplifier with low heat dissipation
- Can be used with/without phase shift to drive independent loops
- Active loop error monitoring & dual loop fault detection at start-up
- Front inlet & rear exhaust fan cooling for true rack mount integration
- Versatile input selection (2 x XLR balanced mic / line switchable inputs)
- Optimised to reproduce speech frequencies with unmatched intelligibility
- Space saving 1U rack mount unit, the most space efficient loop driver available
- Drives 2 output channels at 9.2ARMS each, featuring accurate and stable 90° phase shift