The Intusonic INTUFORCE™ 4SDL160 is – despite its unelaborate front panel layout – an adaptable System Amplifier for Lo-Z installed Sound Systems. Via comprehensive rear-panel controls, it can be set from a 4-zone amplifier to a dual Stereo Amplifier or a 2.1 Satellite & Subwoofer system amp.
Built on cutting edge class D technology, the unit is convection cooled; henceforth suitable for applications sensitive to background noise. This product contains a conservative switch mode PSU design, which delivers not only peak power but also long-term endurance. Larger systems are easily set up via the link connectors.
- Noiseless convection cooling without fan
- Rear-side switchable 100Hz HPF per channel
- Amplifier 3 and 4 bridgeable via rear-panel switch (Front LED)
- Input section with balanced XLR connectors and ultra-high CMRR circuitry for extended cable runs
- Front-panel controls for volume/indicators, signal & clip per channel plus protection indicator per channel pair
2 x 150W or 80W @ 4/8Ω
20Hz – 20 kHz
> 74 dB
> 55 dB
THD & N
Approx: 4.6 kg
482.6 mm W x 245 mm H x 44 mm D
To view additional information, be sure to check out the Data Sheets below.