The Bosch Plena LBB 1925/10 is a Six-zone Pre-amplifier Mixer, capable of fulfilling a variety of Public Address requirements at a surprisingly low cost. It can provide dual-channel operation for simultaneous calls and BGM for up to six different zones.
Two input channels are provided for paging microphone call stations, alongside a universal input for Mic/Line with speech-optimized Tone Control & 3 inputs for BGM selection-optimized music. For clarification purposes: Background music and call station zone selection appears on the front-facing section of the LBB1925/10.
- Three inputs for BGM selection
- Six-zone Preamplifier – single or dual channel operation
- Universal input for Mic/Line, with speech-optimized tone control
- Front panel zone selection for BGM; Call station zone selection for calls
- PC & Trigger inputs for automated calls, alarm tones and chimes to selected zones
50 Hz – 20 kHZ @ +1/-3 dB
Bass Control: 10 dB @ 100 Hz
Treble Control: ±10 dB @ 10 kHz
Phantom Power Supply
16V via 1.2 kOhm (in mic)
Standalone: 19” rack
Approx: 5 kg
100 mm H x 430 mm W x 270 mm D
To view additional information, be sure to check out the Data Sheets below.