Cloud’s new and exciting 4-inch surface mount speakers are perfect for any environment, 2-way concentrically mounted drivers offer consistent dispersion across broad frequency ranges, grilles available in black or white, accessible high-impedance or low impedance switch settings and removable logos ensure Cloud speakers can be used discretely in almost any venue.
Custom built for quality performance Cloud speakers are designed and tested to a superior standard by engineers who care and include a comprehensive 5-year commercial warranty. The speakers are IP55 rated which is explained below;
First Digit: The first digit indicates the level of protection that the enclosure provides against access to hazardous parts (e.g., electrical conductors, moving parts) and the ingress of solid foreign objects.
Dust Protected: Ingress of dust is not entirely prevented, but it must not enter in sufficient quantity to interfere with the satisfactory operation of the equipment; complete protection against contact.
Water Jets: Water projected by a nozzle (6.3mm) against enclosure from any direction shall have no harmful effects.
IP55: Protected from limited dust ingress & Protected from low pressure water jets from any direction.
- Available in Black or White
- Weight: 2.5kg net, 3.2kg gross
- Bracket Mount Holes: 143.5mm
- Dims: 266.5mm x 187.0mm x 161.0mm
- 0.75″ Silk Dome Tweeter with phase plug
- 4″ Polypropylene Woofer with rubber surround
- Nom SPL: 87dB@1w/1mt Max SPL: 100db@1mt
- Accessible high-impedance or low impedance switch settings
- 2-way drivers offering consistent dispersion across broad frequency ranges