This microphone features a flat, extended frequency response suitable for reproduction of voice or musical instruments. A 1.5 metre long black shielded cable of 2.5mm diameter is provided in the basic configuration. This cable includes two wires plus a spiral wound shield, which are soldered to the microphone capsule.
A composite steel retainer plus moulded elastic strain relief provide a very rugged miniature package. Noise transmission from handling and clothing movement is very low. SJ 55 have a wide band omni-directional polar pattern. Internal RFI suppression is included.Pack contents: Trantec LM-55 trantec lapel microphone with 3.5mm screw jack, tie clip & windshield.
- Polar pattern: omni directional
- Transducer type: electret condenser
- Nominal impedence: 4700ohms
- Operating voltage: 2-20 volts min/max
- Current consumption: 50uA
- Frequency response: 30Hz – 16kHz, ±3dB
- Cable length: 1500mm
- Colour: black
- Termination: 3.5mm screw jack