The TOA WS–5325M is a UHF Wireless Beltpack System with YP-M5310 Omni Lapel Microphone (Channel 70), including a Wireless Transmitter (WM-5325; channel 70), a Lavalier Microphone (YP-M5310), and a Wireless Diversity Tuner (WT-5810; channel 70). The WM-5325 Wireless Transmitter has been manufactured for use with a UHF receiver.
The YP-M5310 employs an electret condenser microphone element, and has been designed for use in Speech Reinforcement applications. This version is also in the Channel 70 range, and does not need a licence for use in the UK. It contains a compandor noise reduction circuit to minimize the influence of ambient RF noise.
This version operates on TOA’s D04 band, which is within Channel 70 frequencies. This means it is licence free in the UK. Thanks to the PLL-synthesizer system, 64 different operating frequencies are made available. A high output power ensures stable radio signal transmission.
Within channel 70 it is unlikely that you’d get more than 4 systems working together, and that includes systems that may be in use nearby. If you need more than 4 systems, or you’re in a densely populated area, then give us a call and we’ll help you plan a system that uses licenced Channel 38 frequencies instead.
- Up to 10hrs of operation with 1 AA alkaline or NiMH batteries
- New unidirectional YP-M5300 Microphone for use in hi-feedback situations
- Rugged, lightweight construction for comfort & durability during continual use
- Choice of lapel or headset microphones to adapt to various applications and environments
- 2, 6 & 12 station chargers allow the microphones to be directly inserted into the charging base
- 64 selectable frequencies in each transmitter with up to 16 simultaneous channels (14 in G02) for flexibility
- Convenient On/Off switch on all transmitters for audio muting when necessary, or for conservation of battery life
- Operation beyond 16 simultaneous channels is possible by combining systems from each frequency set, for a total maximum of 62 channels
To view additional information, be sure to check out the Data Sheets below.