The sigNET PL1/K1 is the ideal portable device to ensure that your environment meets the standards laid out by the DDA. The PL1/K1 can be used in schools, shops, nursing homes, leisure centres, hotels, banks, GP surgeries, and reception desks. As well as many other private, public or civil applications where there is no permanent loop facility installed.
Made from durable ABS plastic, this unit is lightweight and tough enough to be transported. An integral battery allows the unit to be used in most environments.
The unit will sufficiently cover an area of 1-2m², and uses an integral microphone to pick up speech and conversations (however, an external microphone may be added if required). A built-in ‘cut-off timer’ automatically shuts down the system after 30-60 minutes if the unit is not being used; helping to maintain battery life for prolonged use.
- Simple one button operation
- Integral high performance microphone
- Auto shut-off facility (user selectable for 10, 30 or 60 minutes) helps preserve battery life
- Portable, lightweight design means the system can be moved eerily from location to location
- Ideal for restricted person-to-person contact in areas such as banks, post offices, small meeting rooms and ticket booths