The Penton TERRA-EXA is an exceptional IP Audio Decoder with a built-in Amplifier, superbly created for paging, intercom, audio routing, alongside pre-recorded/scheduled announcements and VoIP communication. This particular module can be utilised by receiving digitised audio from a network and providing an analogue output with I/O or optional RS232 control.
The Penton TERRA-EXA’s most notable features include: integrated shoutcast/icecast decoding, scheduler and internal storage, to name a few. An optional USB interface is also available, if required.
- 3 Contact Inputs & 1 Contact Output
- Power LED and Status LED indicators
- Single CAT5/6 cable connectivity for audio & control
- Internal 80 MB storage for recoding, message storage
- Supports G.711, G.722, G.726, G.727, G.729; MP3 audio codec and AAC+ (decoding only)
0.453 kg, or 453g
102 mm D x 32 mm H x 110 mm W
To view additional information, be sure to check out the Data Sheets below.