The Clever Little Box TU-8A is an eight-channel Digital Timer Unit, intricately designed to provide programmed weekly event switching of 8 independent relay outputs.
Not to mention, the ability to efficiently control devices, such as: bell timing, class change signal and shift start/stop tone generators. This Digital Timer Unit provides NO (Normal Open) or NC (Normal Closed) relay contacts to each of its 8 Relay Outputs
The TU8A features a sleek design; ideal for Education, Industry & Retail applications where the scheduled broadcast of tones, messages, alarms or recorded audio files/tracks is required on an ongoing, repetitious basis.
- Clear blue LCD display screen
- Event manual override facility
- 7-day week event Switching Timer
- Easy access Phoenix Connectors per Relay output and Power connectivity
- Onboard memory maintains time & program settings – approx. 7 days in event of power loss
Events per Day
64 (32 on, 32 off)
12A @ 120V AC
10A @ 240V AC, or 24V DC
12V DC (Mains Plugtop PSU supplied)
Power Out Memory
Up to 7 days memory storage of Time/Program settings
140 mm W x 110 mm H x 25 mm D
Net = 0.52 kg
Shipping = 0.90 kg
The Clever Little Box LB-8A is one of the most sophisticated Digital Audio Storage & Replay Units around, providing a Digital Audio Store & replay solution for integration into installed Audio/PA systems.
This Digital Voice Unit is supplied with 8 pre-loaded Tones & Chimes. However, these can easily be replaced with the user’s own choice of bespoke Tones or Voice Messages by copying pre-recorded audio WAV files onto the unit’s internal SD Card.
The LB8A Store & Replay Unit uses an internal 4GB SD Card to store and furthermore replay a choice of 8 different recorded messages/tones – which are then activated via voltage-free (dry) contact closures, such as: Switch Relays or Timer Units.
- Secure, rugged steel housing
- Line Level output via 3.5mm Audio Jack
- Termination via simple Screw Terminals
- New ultra-compact unit for rack of wall mounting
- 12-30V DC powered (Plugtop PSU supplied with unit)
FAT32 (Windows WAV, 8 Bit, Mono)
6, 8, 11. 025, 16 or 22.05 KHz
SDHC @ 4GB
Line level, unbalanced (via 3.5 mm Jack Socket)
PSU @ 15V DC
140 mm W x 85 mm H x 35 D mm
Net = 0.33 kg
Shipping = 0.92 kg