The PM Range of Paging Microphones are designed for general purpose multizone applications and can also be used with non-Cloud products. Designed to interface directly with recent Cloud products – such as the DCM1 – via the Cloud Digital Paging Interface, which uses standard CAT-5 cable and RJ45 connectors.
The PM4EK is also compatible with the older Cloud CDPM range of digital paging microphones. PM microphones & CDPM microphones may be freely intermixed on the Digital Paging Interface.
Four models of the PM are available: PM4, PM8, PM12 & PM16. The models differ only in the number of zone select buttons on the front panel (4, 8, 12 or 16 respectively), and consequently in the maximum of zones that can be supported.
- “Talk” and “Call-all” buttons
- Auto-zone reset after announcement
- Defineable yet individual Zone Selection
- Pre-announcement chime w/ Internal chime sounder
- Configurable two-layer Announcement Priority System